Throughout this journey, you will get to experience the great diversity of African wildlife and the beautiful vistas.
Some highlights of the trip include:
Experience Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world
Take the path less traveled for several days of safari rides on land and boat alongside lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos, and more in the Phinda Game Reserve and the wetlands of Chobe National Park
Enjoy a sunset cruise on the Zambezi river
Reserve Your Expedition Today!
$4290 per person (double occupancy)
For a single room + $800
Includes all but International flights (we can help to find discount air)
- Prices for park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have an Identification Card/Passport with them
- Itinerary subject to changes only if beyond our control
- Reservation made with
depositof $1000 per person
- Payment can be made by credit card on our PayPal site
- Cancellation Policy: 50% of cost up to 120 days before departure.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. https://buy.travelguard.com/TGI2/proc/stateselector.aspx?br=agentlink&arc=51868&agentlinkasp=yes
This Trip Includes:
- Meet and greet services
- All meals except those in airport or Johannesburg when traveling between countries, and one meal (lunch) at Batonka Lodge.
- All excursions listed in the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking driver and guides
- All accommodations
- All park fees and government taxes
This Trip DOES NOT Include:
- International flights
- Driver, guide, or local escort tips
- Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Medical, evacuation, or travel insurance
Our time in the jungle was an absolute highlight on our trip to Peru! Truly amazing! …Again, we had the most wonderful time. Almost more than words can say. The jungle and the Tahuayo Lodge hold very special places in our hearts and CAN NOT WAIT to return. Thank you again for offering such an amazing trip.
Our trip was INCREDIBLE. The lodge was great, the food was amazing, and the staff were all so friendly. We loved our stays at the B&B, the main lodge, and the ARC.
Tia & Paula
It was incredible and a trip of a lifetime Paul! My sister Paula and I had an amazing time and loved everything — your facilities and staff are top notch and I want to come back with my husband and daughters!!