The health and safety of our guests and staff remain our highest priority.
Updated September 20, 2021
To travel to Peru
- All travelers will need to provide COVID PCR test – negative result obtained within 72 hours of departing flight to Peru. (antigen/rapid test no longer accepted).
- 24-72 hours before the trip fill out this sworn statement of health for each person https://e-notificacion.migraciones.gob.pe/dj-salud/ (ask us for assistance on this) Bring a copy with you.
- Passport valid for 6+ months after departure date
- Face masks (must be medical mask, not cloth mask) are required on flights and in the airports of Peru.
- Not required for entry to Peru at this time but highly recommended – Proof of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine. *The official decree does not make note of one-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson), we will update once we have an answer.
Returning home – please check your country specific Covid-19 guidelines for travel or ask us.
If you have any other questions or would like to reserve your trip, please contact us. Thank you!
NEW 2020 COVID-19 Safety Protocols
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our guests, staff, and the local community, we have implemented new standards for sanitation and cleaning procedures at our lodges, offices, and boats, and limits on certain activities including. Please review:
Reinforcement training for staff members on cleaning procedures
Frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
Easy access to guests and staff to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizer dispensers
End of day sanitation procedures for shared restrooms, kitchen, and other shared facilities
Frequent cleaning and “wash down” of outdoor locations, including walkways and handrails
Visits to local communities will be cancelled until further notice
Daily temperature checks for guides, other staff members
Reasonable social distancing protocols when possible
We will actively monitor public health situations, making critical and timely decisions based on guidance from local, national and international health agencies.
6 Ft. Markers For Buffet Table Line
Hand Sanitizer and Safety Guidelines